- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen or fresh spinach, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon chili sauce (optional)
- 1/4 cup grated parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- 1/4 cup mozzarella, shredded
- Simply mix everything and pour it into a baking dish. I also put an extra layer of mozzarella on the top before I threw it in the oven.
- Bake at 350F oven until the sides are bubbling and cheese has melted and turned golden brown on top, about 20-30 minutes.
Original recipe found here.