Saturday, April 19, 2014

PUPPY PAW-TY


Wow... I have not posted in awhile! Sorry all! Been busy with many things... including fulfilling Jack's bucket list. One of his wishes ( well alright what I assume he would wish for if he could talk) is to have a Puppy Paw-ty. 

We had it today and it was a delightful time! There was tons of treats for the pups and beer/food for the humans.


I made all of the treats from scratch and made doggy bags for my guests to take some treats home. 
The Puppy Menu:

Pumpkin & Peanut Butter Cupcakes  - I used a cupcake tin and frosted w/ peanut butter.
Peanut Butter & Bacon Treats - I used the Carob Frosting from the Donuts to dip half in. 


For the humans, I had doggy themed beer and wine along with Apple BBQ Chicken and Apple Coleslaw Sandwiches and Earl Grey Chocolate Chip Cookies for dessert.  ( I did not get any pictures of this cause there was puppy chaos everywhere).


While it was not the easiest thing to manage, we also attempted to have a puppy photo booth! Getting the dogs to sit still was almost impossible. but we did what we could.


Each guest also left with a coaster of a geometric illustration of their pup (possibly the hardest/time consuming thing to do for the whole party). Each illustration took me an hour to do and the got a little better with each try. Luckily most of my friends seem to have the same types of dogs! 



- Amy -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!