So I have made this snack 3 times since I discovered it... 3 days ago. Only a few ingredients, so tasty and soooomewhat healthy! This was one of the dishes Amy and I were considering for our Thanksgiving Dinner but it ended up not making the cut so I had six sweet potatoes on my hands! I didn't have rosemary so I just used some Thyme and it was delicious. The first time it was for my boyfriend and I as an appetizer, but I ended up eating the whole first batch myself. Whoooops.
- 1 large (2 small) sweet potatoes, washed and sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp finely diced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- sea salt, sprinkled on top
- Wash and slice the sweet potatoes into 1/2-inch rounds and place on foil sheet.
- Melt the butter in a bowl and add the chopped rosemary and garlic.
- Stir and spoon/drizzle on each round.
- Lightly salt the tops.
- Place on grill and cook on low, about 5 minutes each side.
Recipe found here