Oh my goshhhh. As soon as I tasted these I knew this would be something I would be making regularly. It's such a quick and easy recipe too. These are super fluffy little cookies, almost like the top of a muffin, so not really like a cookie at all! They are also very orange, it's not just a weird picture :).
They taste just like fall; dead leaves, wind and Halloween! Exactly what I expect of all my recipes!
PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Makes 2 dozen
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable or olive oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
2. Add flour mixture slowly to pumpkin mixture and mix as you go.
3. Stir in the vanilla, followed by the chocolate chips.
4. Spoon onto greased cookie sheet and bake at 350°F for approximately 12 minutes or until firm.
Original recipe found here