Wednesday, September 26, 2012

THRIFTING TIPS



Crafting supplies are soooooo expensive. A little tip for crafting is search for tools, supplies, and even inspiration at your local thrift stores! And if you have any old folks handy bring them with for 50% senior discounts! Haha now don't think I'm abusing the seniors-my parents probably love thrifting more than I do, so why not go thrifting with them and save an extra few bucks. Even before thrifting was hip my parents have been clothing me with thrift finds since the day I was born. I use to think it was so embarrassing and cheap but now I'm 22 making my own money and realizing the value of thrifting! My awesome finds today were stained glass paints, embroidery threads, buttons, paint, clay, and measuring cups for baking!




Last week I also got this awesome old recipe box with recipes still in it!! And some sweet old mason jars. Can't wait to try out some of these recipes. Especially the stuffed hearts...


 
-Amy-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!