Tuesday, September 18, 2012

BEER BATTER CHOCOLATE BACON MAPLE CUPCAKES

This is definitely a cupcake that is suited for the students of CU Boulder. Its the ultimate munchies cupcake- Beer Battered Chocolate Bacon Cupcake with Maple Syrup Frosting. Drooooool. I got this recipe from another blogger who was inspired by one of my favorite shows! Two Broke Girls.
I absolutely loveeeeeeee bacon. A few months back I made some bacon chocolate chip cookies and packaged them in some mason jars for some wonderful classmates that were super helpful in a group project (I’ll post that recipe up soon). As for the other chocolate cupcakes I made last time… meh. The flavoring was great but the texture was too dense. Once I tweak that recipe a bit I will post it!
-Amy-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!